Grimoire - A World of Adventure for Fate Core (Fate)
Steel yourself¸ and open the grimoire.
Daemon summoning is banned in Ganseldom by religious and civil authorities alike¸ but that's never stopped ambitious nobles and warlocks. Daemons are invaluable minions when there are battles to win¸ secrets to steal¸ and coups to enact. With the recent invention of the printing press and increased literacy rates¸ grimoires containing the rites for daemon summoning are more common than ever.
Now you too can join the ranks of warlocks¸ discreetly selling your services to those rich enough to afford them. But beware¸ as daemons' capricious cleverness may lead their masters to downfall rather than glory. Can you control your daemon and please your masters? Find out in Grimoire¸ a Fate World of Adventure by Lore Graham and Chris Caporaso.
Grimoire requires Fate Core to play. This 41-page supplement includes:
- Character creation guidelines for warlocks in Fate¸ including rules for ritual magic
- Daemon creation rules¸ including special skills and abilities for daemon characters
- Extensive stunt lists for both warlocks and daemons
- A complete background for the fantasy world of Ganseldom¸ including a tense balance between the church and the nobility
- A sample adventure: The Rise of House Volio
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact¸ rich¸ affordable¸ gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon¸ be ready to run this evening.