5 Minutes into the Future: Vol 1.2 - Dream Incubator
Horizon scanning real tech for your game
"Top notch... Solid¸ clear and extremely cool" Meguey Baker (Lumpley Games¸ co-creator of Apocalypse World) on issue 1 of 5MF.
5MF is a zine scanning the horizon for cutting edge technologies being developed in the real-world right now. Each issue will present one piece of nu-tech and some ways that you can use it in your roleplaying games.?This Issue:
Volume 1.2 features the Dream Incubator¸ a device that can influence people's dreams.
Inside you'll find details of:
- how the technology works in real life¸
- a mind-twisting heist setting¸
- a darkened-mirror cyberpunk setting where every smart device uses the technology to advertise in your dreams¸
- a techno-horror setting where the manipulated dreams are used to deliver a ritual that frees a dream-demon¸ and
- a post-apocalypse setting where linked dreams cause the collapse of the human shared psyche and the birth of a maelstrom.
And lots more!
With added crunch for using the technology in your:
- Fate¸ and
- Apocalypse World (PbtA) games.