Noblemen are knights of great distinction who hold large fiefs and bear titles like count and duke. Each nobleman has a personal retinue and leads his own vassal knights. Noblemen live in castles and wage private wars. Each nobleman stands near his king and performs important duties.
This supplement tells you how to roleplay a nobleman for King Arthur Pendragon. Included are:
- Duties and benfits for both players of bannerets¸ counts¸ dukes¸ and kings¸ and their characters.
- Hosting a tournament - five simple steps.
- Land ownership¸ annual economic procedures.
- Standard Fiefs¸ generating a fief
- Building a castle.
- Rules for sieges¸ raids and invasions.
- Battlements - illustrated examples of typical fortifications¸ including a 16-page fold-out explanation of the parts of a castle.
Compatible with 5th Edition King Arthur Pendragon.