Book of Battle (2e)
With the help of the great fans of KAP¸ we often update the files for our products. Version 1.1 Now Available.
A Stunning Update to a 5-Star Rated product! With brand new graphics¸ layout and design (see below for details on the updates).
Deadly¸ brutal mass mayhem at the behest of his lord is a knight's duty. When thousands of men gather to kill and die¸ your knight can now lead the way. Battle is the never-ending scenario¸ the adventure that is repeated a hundred times¸ different every time.
This book is about your small unit amidst the dust and blood as hundreds of knights as confused or brave or murderous as you confront their fate with weapon in hand. Battle resolution uses the existing King Arthur Pendragon rules system¸ allowing you to concentrate on the over two dozen tactical maneuvers at your disposal.
The system allows your knight to be involved throughout the battle.
And yes¸ you can turn the tide of battle¸ for better or worse!
*UPDATES FROM THE 1st EDITION*
* Clarified and refined rules. Many changes based on extensive playtesting and feedback from the KAP community.
* Step-by-step instructions for various extended melee phase scenarios.
* New Battle Record sheets for Gamemasters¸ Unit Leaders¸ and players.
* 1-page reference sheet for players.
* Step-by-step tutorial of the Battle of Mearcred Creek.
* All-new Saxon army for beginning battles.
* Lots of new artwork!
Designed for 5th Edition King Arthur Pendragon.
Check out all our ; 5th Edition Products.