Sorrow in Tsavo
Tsavo translates to "a place of slaughter.”
Welcome to 1898 Kenya.
The British are building a railway bridge over the River Tsavo to solidify their position of trade and wealth in the region. The Investigators serve as leaders to the project. In addition to social dissonance and illness within the camp¸ a pair of man-eating lions known as "The Ghost” and "The Darkness” are stalking and brutally killing members of the construction crew.
What happened to those 30 crewmen that disappeared overnight?
Who¸ or what¸ sent the lions into camp?
The Investigators must find a way to stop the man-eaters before the project is abandoned entirely. Failure is not an option as the success and perseverance of the British Empire rests upon their shoulders.
We invite you to experience this visceral 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu Scenario. This one-shot scenario plays well in both convention and home settings. Sorrow in Tsavo's playstyle is story driven¸ sandbox¸ and combat light.
- A 43-page fully illustrated and deadly scenario (extensively playtested)
- Six pre-generated characters + backgrounds
- Two new Mythos Creatures
- 10 Handouts (including a color map of the Sorrow in Tsavo Camp¸ character secrets¸ etc.)
- A beautifully formatted PDF with easy to navigate hyperlinks
- Direct notes/suggestions from the author