Ken Hite's Dubious Shards
Published by Ronin Arts ¸ sold under permission by Atomic Overmind Press
He has exposed The Cainite Heresy¸ and dug up the Secrets of the Ruined Temple. He has broadcast the Suppressed Transmissions¸ and ventured through Infinite Worlds. Now¸ horror heresiarch Kenneth Hite¸ the author of GURPS Horror 3rd Edition and Nightmares of Mine¸ assembles the Dubious Shards of the Cthulhu Mythos!
Among the blasphemous contents herein:
- An examination of the Cthulhu Mythos¸ and how to discover it for games and storytelling.
- In-depth explorations of Dagon¸ Irem¸ Dunwich¸ and other Lovecraftian topics.
- Critical essays on the politics of horror fiction¸ and why John Wayne would have played Call of Cthulhu.
- A never-before seen original Delta Green scenario of paranoia and surveillance.
- And a glimpse at the fearsome Tarot of Cthulhu!
WARNING: This book contains Dizzying Speculation¸ Eldritch Hints¸ and Maniacal Ravings. Not for the neurasthenic or phthisickal.
Written and Illustrated by Kenneth Hite
Layout and Design by Philip Reed
NOTE: This is a revised layout of the limited edition 6" x 9" book that was made available at Origins¸ 2006. The content has been reformated to 8.5" x 11" but it otherwise near-identical to that found in the limited edition book.