Run [digital] (2)
An occult game about broken people conspiring to fix the world.
It's about keeping what you have from those who want it.
Unknown Armies presents magick as it might exist in a world informed by crime fiction and secret histories¸ as twisting wrinkles in reality created by greater and greater risk¸ sacrifice¸ and obsession. As the gamemaster¸ you lead the players in creating their characters and the world they exist in¸ then set up antagonists worthy of their attention. You are their guide into darkness and the light that shows them the way out.
It's about kicking them while they're down¸
then cheering when they get up.
Book Two: Run is the book for gamemasters. It tells you how to:
- Present the characters with obstacles to their fevered dreams of changing the world.
- Oversee character creation and setting collaboration in the first session of play.
- Draw on the rich and disturbingly familiar world of the occult underground.
- Create new creatures and antagonists.
- Resolve conflicts as a fan of the characters.
- Prepare situations to disturb and entertain.
Created by Greg Stolze and John Tynes¸ Unknown Armies presents an entirely original yet disturbingly familiar approach to mystery¸ horror¸ and action in roleplaying games. This digital product includes PDF¸ ePUB¸ and MOBI files.
Also look for these Unknown Armies digital editions:
Unknown Armies Book One: Play and Unknown Armies Book Three: Reveal