Expose [digital] (4)
Book Four: Expose
It's about pulling back the curtain.
This book is what happens when we release the chains holding Greg back and tell him to "go nuts." Book Four: Expose includes several new rules¸ new ideas¸ and new insights into the world of Unknown Armies that you can accept or reject as you desire. The content in this book is pure grade AAA Greg¸ packaged for your perusal with all the gristle and bone intact. Most chapters feature Greg's reviews of Unknown Armies-adjacent film and literature and how those works show us the shared reality we're experiencing through Unknown Armies.
It's about ripping off the band-aid.
- Further ideas on adepts and magickal traditions.
- Thoughts on throwing horrors in the path of your cabal.
- Contemplating the larger objectives and scale of Unknown Armies.
- Plenty of identity-related rules to add to your collection.
- Look beyond the veil of the living¸ and what to do with what you find there.
- Take on the mundane humdrum of what we think of everyday life.
- More avatars and the notion of claiming places in their name.
Written by Greg Stolze. This digital product includes PDF¸ ePUB¸ and MOBI files.