Return to Warsaw (T2000 v1)
Last year¸ the inhabitants of Warsaws various communities¸ with the aid of a few American soldiers¸ united to defeat the baron [Czarny]. Over the winter¸ the threat gone¸ the small communities fell to squabbling among themselves. This spring¸ the baron is back¸ with a new army¸ and once again threatens the communities that have taken root in the ruins of the former capital of Poland. The baron plans to conquer the communities before the winter wheat crop is ready¸ while the defenders are still short of food.
The characters have been asked for help by Filip Kizysztof¸ leader of the Sielce settlement. Filip needs the characters aid in reuniting the splintered communities to defeat the baron a second time¸ and in the process save whats left of civilization in this part of Poland.
This booklet contains:
* Revised streetmaps of the relevant portion of downtown Warsaw.
* Updated histories of the Warsaw communities and the baron.
* Orders of battle for the various combatants¸ including the remnants of the Soviet 10th Guards Tank Division.
* Information for adapting the larger battles for resolution using Last Battle¸ GDWs new boardgame of modern and future close combat.
Return to Warsaw is the first in the Return to Europe series of Twilight 2000 adventures modules. The adventures will take the characters back to the Polish city of Warsaw¸ east to the city of Lvov in the Ukirane then back to Poland again¸ this time to Silesia. Although these three Modules are linked¸ and designed in sequence¸ each is an independent adventure in and of itself and can be played separately.
This book contains:
- Revised street maps of the relevant portion of downtown Warsaw.
- Updated histories of the Warsaw communities and the baron.
- Orders of battle for the various combatants¸ including the remnants of the Soviet 10th Guards Tank Division.
- Information for adapting the larger battles for resolution using Last Battle GDW's boardgame of modern future close combat.