Terran Empire chronicles the history and adventures of Humanity from 2400 to 2700. After narrowly defeating the terrifying Xenovores¸ Humans reunite under the banner of the Empire and soon rule nearly a fifth of the Galaxy. But power corrupts¸ and eventually the Empire declines into oppression and tyranny¸ forcing rebel heroes to band together and overthrow it.
Terran Empire includes:
- a complete history of the 2400-2700 period¸ chronicling the Empire's rise¸ period of prosperity and power¸ and eventual fall into corruption and cruelty
- character creation guidelines¸ including dozens of Species and Professional Package Deals
- a review of galactic politics and society
- extensive starship and equipment chapters
- a wealth of campaign options - everything from free trading¸ to military adventures¸ to exploration¸ to leading the rebellion that eventually overthrows the Empire
- hundreds of scenario hooks for GMs and character ideas for players
- a separate GM's Vault section for "GM only" information¸ so players can use the book without learning any of the secrets the GM plans to create adventures around
207 Seiten. 2003
During the period 2400-2700 AD¸ Humanity established a vast empire stretching across light-years and made itself one of the most powerful political species in the Milky Way Galaxy. At times despotic¸ at times enlightened¸ sometimes at war and sometimes at peace¸ The Terran Empire presents a fascinating tableau for Star Hero campaigns. This setting book describes the history¸ technology¸ institutions¸ and prominent NPCs of this period¸ with dozens of campaign options for GMs and hundreds of character creation ideas and suggestions for players....