It's Back... And Better Than Ever!
It's here because you¸ the fans demanded it! The Mutants & Masterminds Annual #2 is a collection of articles¸ insights¸ and exciting adventures for the World's Greatest Superhero Roleplaying Game. In its action-packed pages¸ you will:
- Explore new types of M&M games like the gritty Street Justice of Keith Baker¸ the mythic realms of Against the Gods by Rodney Thompson¸ or Legacies by Steven E. Schend.
- Learn about the secret origins of M&M from Steve Kenson's M&M Designer's Notes or the inside info on Freedom City in The Annotated Freedom City.
- Create new heroes and villains faster than ever before with M&M Liteâ€"a quick and easy system with no power points required!
- Fight nefarious villains like the infamous (if not always effective) Troublemakers¸ Inc. by Christopher McGlothlin!
- Play in the eight exciting adventures found in this book¸ including an update of the first edition intro adventure Major League and the M&M holiday adventure Crisis On Christmas! You also get five Capers¸ short adventures suitable for a single game session; over a dozen adventures in total!
Featuring the writing talents of:
- Toren Atkinson
- Keith Baker
- Warren Banks
- DT Butchino
- K.G. Carlson
- Shawn Carman
- Steve Kenson
- Christopher McGlothlin
- Jason Orman
- Steven E. Schend
- Rodney Thompson