Creatures of Distant Worlds (2e)
Beyond the Imperium¸ unknown creatures await unwitting explorers. Even in established civilizations¸ devious politicians and gangsters keep dangerous pets to show off their status. On frontier outposts¸ scarcely documented plants and animals attack any who threaten their habitats and food sources. With Foreven Worlds: Creatures of Distant Worlds¸ you'll have a new monster to throw at your players no matter where they go.
This 29-page book features more than 60 new creature stat blocks. These include:
- 4 varieties of ants¸ from swarms of tiny creatures you can stomp with your boot to enormous specimens able to devour entire buildings
- 3 varieties of mutated canines called devil dogs¸ known for their mean disposition and terrible bite
- Blob creatures that can cause significant damage even to ships¸ such as magmites and space oozes
- Psionic plants and animals that coordinate their attacks and lure their prey to their doom
- Expanded traits and numerous benchmark creatures which enable you to create your own native flora and fauna for your games.
Give your players a new challenge today!
Check out these essential Traveller titles available from Jon Brazer Enterprises
Check out these Foreven Worlds titles for your games in the Original Traveller Universe