Sorcery & Steam (3e)
The shriek of metal on metal drowns out everything as two spell-infused iron giants clash on the field of battle. Around them¸ warriors clad in chain mail fire powerful cannons as a phalanx of pistoleers makes their way across the scorched grass. Mages research powerful spells in rusty towers as their clockwork like familiars scuttle about on razor-sharp legs.
"Sorcery & Steam contains all the rules that players and DMs alike will need to explore a fantasy world filled with steam-driven monstrosities¸ mechanical beasts¸ black powder firearms¸ and the marriage of magic and technology.
The definitive d20 System resource for steampunk fantasy settings and adventures.
- A comprehensive discussion of what steampunk is¸ what it looks and feels like¸ and how to introduce it into your fantasy game.
- Detailed guidelines on incorporating the existing core classes into a steampunk game¸ along with three new classes and more than a dozen prestige classes.
- A handful of new skills¸ including Drive¸ Munitions¸ and Use Steamcraft Device¸ as well as new uses for existing skills.
- Detailed information on new equipment and technology¸ from steamcraft devices to black powder weapons.
- Comprehensive vehicle rules and descriptions of several common steamcraft vehicles¸ including locomotives¸ ironclads¸ and zeppelins.
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook¸ Third Edition¸ published by Wizards of the Coast