Masterwork Anthology (3e)
The Mastercraft Anthology provides access to the entire current Legends & Lairs line for next to nothing. Now you can get a good look at each of the books and decide which ones you want to incorporate into your campaign.
A wide-ranging set of new options for the d20 System!
This comprehensive sourcebook collects some of the most exciting and innovative aspects of the acclaimed Legends & Lairs series into one condensed¸ easy-to-use¸ eminently affordable anthology. Inside you'll find:
- A sampling of exotic¸ fully developed races from Mythic Races
- New rules that expand your character's options and flexibility¸ including combat schools and options for mounted combat
- New prestige classes to shape your character¸ as well as the organizations that integrate them into your campaign world
- New feats and spells for spellcasters¸ as well as rules for improving familiars
- Expansions for divine casters¸ including casting rituals and how to design small gods and their disciples
- A section on how to make your orcs the enemies they should be. New tem plates¸ feats¸ and even a prestige class¸ all specially crafted for humanoid opponents
- Devious and deadly traps complete with detailed mechanical illustrations from the best-selling Traps & Treachery and Traps & Treachery II