Create quick passport props for your investigators. Originally designed for investigative horror games like Call of Cthulhu and Trail of Cthulhu andbased on period-authentic passports from around the world. These passports are completely system-agnostic and intended to aid immersion in 1920s and 30s scenarios.
Simply enter some quick details about your investigator on the first page¸ then scroll down to the passport of your choice and print it out. Prints on a single side of the page¸ allowing you to print the investigator's character sheet on the back.
Currently creates gameplay passports from:
- United States
- Great Britain (added in first update)
- USSR (added in first update)
- South Africa (added in second update)
- Argentina (added in second update)
- China (added in second update)
Additional instructions and tips are available online here.