- BOOKLET | 32 PAGES | FULL COLOR
- A2 MAP OF THE CITY OF NULLPELLIA
- ADD-ON FOR JUSTITIAN
- CLAN EXPANSION OF THE PNEUMANCERS AND THEIR HISTORY
ENSLAVED. ENTOMBED. EMPOWERED.
Beyond the treeline¸ hidden in a land of roving hills¸ lay the Iron Kingdom of Nullpellia; ruled over by the Taunar¸ a legendary bloodline of yore¸ administered by the priestlike Mechans¸ and defended by legions of fearless Pneumancers. A pocket realm¸ isolated and self-sufficient. Above it all¸ the banner of Nullpellia flew invincible. A zero dissected by a lightning bolt¸ the symbol of their endless rulership. Until one day¸ it all came to an end...
Enter Nullpellia¸ territory of the Pneumancers. Once they were slaves¸ subjugated by the Mechans and forced to do their bidding¸ but no more. The warrior caste fought their way out of perpetual captivity and into freedom¸ and now reign over the wreckage of their home. This is their time to rebuild¸ and find their own place in the world¸ but the threats knocking on their fortress walls offer no respite.
DEGENESIS: PNEUMANCERS features a delve into the titular Clan in never-before-seen detail¸ including full background information on its origins¸ structure¸ customs¸ history¸ and weapons. In addition¸ rules and a rank hierarchy for creating characters belonging to this upstart warrior society are included¸ along with several key individuals who are working to shape the future of their people.
- Deep insight into the fascinating warlike Pneumancer Clan¸ recently freed from their life of slavery under the Mechans
- Exploration of the history of Nullpellia¸ the illustrious Iron Kingdom¸ and its various rulers over the centuries
- Reveals the true nature of the star that fell on Nullpellia to end the reign of the Mechans and allow the Pneumancers to grasp their freedom¸ along with exploring the great civil war that wracked the entire Ramein region
- Character generation rules¸ ranks¸ and unique Potentials for the Clan¸ giving a detailed look at their culture¸ key individuals within their ranks¸ and their struggle to find a place in the world