A Script for Cthulhu Live: Old Man of Damascus (3e)
The Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1190 is in dire peril. Saladin's army has retaken Jerusalem. The crusader army is in tatters. The once-mighty Christian kingdoms of Palestine are crumbling.
In the easternmost provinces of the Christian kingdoms¸ the fortress of Li Vaux Moise has been under siege for three months. The defenders have tried to hold out¸ but the fortress is clearly about to fall¸ and the commander of the Muslim army has requested a meeting to discuss terms of the garrison's surrender.
But there are dark forces at work here far greater than any mortal army. Ancient evils from the wind-swept deserts stalk the stone walls¸ hungry for blood and power. Terrible¸ mind-shattering secrets from beyond the stars lie ripe to be exposed. Horrors beyond the comprehension of both Christian and Muslim threaten to devour them both ‐ or force them into an unlikely alliance.
This full-length adventure for Cthulhu Live 3rd Edition places the players in the roles of the besieged Europeans and the Muslim ambassadors. Amidst their doom and desolation¸ they will face betrayal¸ intrigue¸ and a desperate fight for survival.
This adventure includes:
- Suggestions for props¸ costumes¸ and atmospheric effects.
- New arcane abilities and mystic artifacts.
- 27 Pre-generated characters¸ so you can jump straight into the game.
Other products in this line include:
- Cthulhu Live 3rd Edition (Core Rulebook)
- Cthulhu Live Companion Suite (Supplement)
- The Island (Script)
- Muerte al Chupacabras! (Script)
- Witchfinder (Script)
- Arcanum Imperii (Script)
- Sight Unseen (Script)
- The Green Fairy (Script)
- House of Pain (Script)
- Mysteries of the Mythos: Murder at Miskatonic (Murder Mystery)