Endless Light (BRP)
On the craggy island of Midland Skerry stands a Lighthouse¸ ensuring the safe passage of ships and sailors that ply this treacherous coast.
But as the waves crash and a storm brews¸ something dark stirs beneath the island...
Brought to you by award-winning Chaosium licensee¸ Type40¸ Endless Light is the second Call of Cthulhu adventure in the monthly Seeds of Terror range.
Written by Allan Carey (Mummy of Pemberley Grange)¸ Endless Light is designed to be played in a single evening of terror with 4 - 5 players.What do you get?
- A concise¸ easy-to-run adventure
- Five pregenerated Call of Cthulhu investigators
- Three beautifully-rendered maps of Midland Skerry island¸ Midland Skerry Lighthouse¸ and one more (no spoilers)
- The Type40 team's eternal gratitude for indulging our love of horror and Call of Cthulhu
- "Played this a week or so ago. A very enjoyable experience¸ and the lighthouse diagram was a highlight - not just a great map¸ but so evocative of the time." - Shaun Hately
- "I bought all three of these scenarios today. They're beautifully done" - Christian Grundel
- "I ran that scenario for my players! It was great." - Scott Frank
- "It has been VERY well received in the sessions I have run! It gets so cinematic at the end." - Simon Davey