Operation Falling Crystal (2d20)
Face the malevolent menace of the Mi-Go!
As summer bleeds into autumn in 1940¸ the Battle of Britain rages over England's southern skies. As the RAF's Spitfires and Hurricanes struggle to contain the might of the Luftwaffe's daily raids ¸ an unusual discovery at a remote Scottish site catches Section M's eye.
A valuable cache of Blauer Kristall or Blue Crystal has been uncovered during an archaeological dig and this rare substance is known to be coveted by the Nazi occult organisation known as NachtwÃ¶lfe. A team of agents is dispatched to secure this invaluable resource¸ so it can be studied and analysed by the boffins at Clemens Park.
But what awaits them in the sleepy village of St Abbs is a whole lot more than they bargained for with Black Sun agents¸ unnatural hazards¸ Mythos creatures and the machinations of a sanity-defying alien race all laying claim to their treasure. Can your agents prevail in the face of such monstrous odds and what will they make of their first encounter with the malevolent Mi-Go in this brand new mission for Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 ?
- Operation Falling Crystal is a 23-page PDF adventure for 4-6 agents¸ and comes with both full colour and printer friendly versions¸ plus three maps¸ and seeds and advice for continuing the story.
- Features an intriguing mission which requires a mix of skills including exploration¸ combat and diplomacy.
- This sequel to Operation Vanguard can be slotted into your existing early war campaign or played as a standalone adventure.
- The perfect way to introduce the malevolent menace of the otherworldly Mi-Go into your storylines.
- Fully playable with the Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 Quickstart rules¸ although the full Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 core books are recommended.
Sign up on the Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 Page to learn more and discover some awesome pre-order bundles!