Tentative listing of OP strength
This listing is intended to give an hierarchy of the
strength of channelers, not to evolve into discussion
about the exact capabilities of channelers etc.
Many thanks to Dave Rothgery,
<daveroth@-SPAMSCHUTZ-WPI.ED> for his
Siuan and Leane are listed at their pre-stilled strength.
- Aes Sedai, Accepted or Novice
- Sea Folk Windfinder
- Aiel Wise One or Apprentice
- Graendel [F], Lanfear [F], Mesaana [F], Moghedien [F], Nynaeve
[A], Semirhage [F]
This class probably needs to be expanded. It is very likely
that Nynaeve is significantly stronger than Moghedien.
- Aviendha [W], Egwene [A], Elayne [A]
- Cadsuane [A], Nicola [A], Someryn [W]
Someryn as "not neglible", and doesn't want to risk teaching
- Elaida [A], Garenia [K], Lelaine [A], Moiraine [A], Romanda
[A], Siuan [A], Therava [W]
- Alanna [A], Amys [W], Bera [A], Galina [A], Kiruna [A], Kwamesa
[A], Leane [A], Myrelle [A], Reanne [K], Sheriam [A], Theodrin
[A], Verin [A]
These are without doubt strong enough to Travel
- Alviarin [A], Anaiya [A], Beonin [A], Carlinya [A], Movrin [A]
Alviarin might be level 5.
- Faolain [A], Melaine [W]
These two might be level 6. Both are above average AS
For purposes of evaluation, Mazrim Taim and Corlan Dashiva will be
assumed to be who they claim to be. Asmodean is listed at his actual
strength, not where Lanfear left him at the end of TSR.
This listing is considerably more tentative than the one for the
women. It is likely that additional classes will have to be
Notice: No correlation between the female and the male
strength level is implied!
- Rand al'Thor, Ishamael, Lews Therin Telamon, (listed for
historical reasons only)
- Sammael, Rahvin, Be'lal, Aginor (currently known as Osan'gar by
some), Belthamel (currently known as Aran'gar or Halima),
Demandred, Mazrim Taim, Corlan Dashiva, Asmodean, Moridin
- Logain, Narishma (just a guess)
- Jur Grady, Damer Flynn, Fedwin Morr, Hopwil Eben, other Asha'man
- J. Adley
The Aes Sedai icon is copyright © Tor Books and used with
My Robert Jordan page
Last modified/Senast ändrad: 9 Jan 1997