drosi.de | Lexikon | Secret of ZirAn
Secret of ZirAn|
Secret of ZirAn
Veröffentlichung im Jahr: 2005
Deutsche Ausgabe: Paragon Games
Fremdsprachige Ausgabe: White Wolf
Are You Chosen?
The world of Zir’An is a world of high magic¸ ancient technology¸ fantastic adventure¸ terrifying threats¸ and vast potential for Adventurers brave enough to step into the Hand of Fate’s grasp. Ultimately the destruction or renewal of Zir’An will come to rest on the decisions of a few individuals. Such is the burden of Fate’s Chosen.
The Future of Fantasy!
The Secret of Zir’An RPG is inspired by high-powered¸ dramatic adventure tales from the likes of Hayao Miyazaki and Shiroh Masamune¸ weird fiction by H.P. Lovecraft and Clive Barker¸ and stylish occult suspense pioneered by Mike Mignola and Alan Moore.
* Detailed setting that combines magic and technology in an expansive world of beauty and horror.
* Build characters from a vast array of character packages¸ creating a unique history before the game even begins!
* New Finesse Game System allows turn-to-turn customizable cinematic action limited only by your imagination.
* Two totally new¸ dynamic magic systems: Rune Magic and Shadow Magic.
* Hundreds of NPCs¸ monsters¸ weapons¸ armor¸ Items of Power and treasures.
Alle - Action | Anime | Conspiracy | Crossgenre | Cyberpunk | Endzeit | Fantasy | Historisch | Horror | Humor | Mecha | Monster | SciFi | Spionage | Superhelden | Universell | Zeitreisen
The names of all or most of the games and their logos on the subsequent pages are trademarks or registered trademarks of the owning company. Any use on this or subsequent pages should not be misconstrued as a challenge to said trademarks, nor as an attempt to infringe upon any copyrights that may be owned by said companies.
The drosi.de content and database is © 1998-2009 by Uwe 'Dogio' Mundt.
Letzte Änderung / Last modify: 2009-02-23