Infinity RPG Quickstart PDF FREE
This Quickstart gives you an introduction to the 2d20 system¸ a short adventure¸ 4 pre-generated characters and an overview of the Infinity universe.
The Infinity universe was launched by Corvus Belli as a hugely-popular tabletop skirmish game in which sci-fi themed miniatures simulated futuristic battles across the alien battlefronts of Paradiso and the internecine conflicts of the Human Sphere. Before there was a skirmish game¸ though¸ there was an RPG: Infinity started life as a homemade RPG setting for the early roleplaying adventures of Corvus Belli founders Alberto¸ Carlos¸ Fernando¸ and Gutier. We've been playtesting the Infinity RPG with hundreds of people for months¸ working hard to recapture the excitement of those first sessions and ensure that the feel of the Infinity universe will be captured in your own campaign!
WHAT IS INFINITY?
In the twisted jungles of Paradiso¸ humanity fights for its survival. The fierce¸ alien warriors of the Combined Army have poured through the Acheron Gate¸ descending upon the emerald jungles of the newest colonial world in a seemingly unstoppable torrent. The bestial Morat pound the Paradiso Front¸ where brave men and women fight ceaselessly to maintain a desperate defensive line which the sly Shasvastii penetrate with devastating ease. In the star-swept skies above¸ the collected might of humanity's armadas maintain a life-or-death blockade to cut off an endless horde of alien reinforcements. And if any of humanity's fractious forces should falter¸ then all may be lost...
But beyond that terrifying holding action¸ the intrigues and adventures of the Human Sphere spin on. Space pirates cruise through the shattered planetoids of Human Edge. Scientist adventurers delve the oceans of Varuna. Merchant guilds scheme amidst the scourging sands of Bourak. From Yutang¸ the Emperor gazes forth from an uneasy throne. Titanic war machines stride across the icy plains of Svalarheima. Byzantine hypercorps struggle for dominance amidst the chrome towers of Neoterra.
For the last ten years¸ players have tested their mettle upon the battlefields of the Human Sphere in Corvus Belli's hugely-popular Infinity skirmish game. Now you can expand your adventures¸ diving deep into the amazing¸ never-before-seen depths of the Infinity universe with the ultimate science fiction roleplaying game.
With the INFINITY Roleplaying Game CoreBook you can play with the full dynamic 2d20 game system featuring:
- Cinematic action driven by the twin engines of Heat and Momentum
- The triple battlefields of Warfare¸ Infowar¸ and Psywar
- A multifaceted Zones system which brings the game world to life
- All New Artwork of the Infinity universe commissioned by Modiphius and Corvus Belli
Explore the definitive guide to the Infinity universe with:
- A complete Chronology of the Human Sphere detailing centuries of bloodshed
- The culture¸ history¸ and intrigue of seven powerful factions
- Gazetteers for all twelve planets of the Human Sphere¸ including beautiful¸ full-color maps
Leap into your character by:
- Forging your identity with an immersive Lifepath character creation system
- Fighting for your faction with the fractious¸ innovative Wilderness of Mirrors scenario design system
- Facing dozens of fearsome¸ ready-to-play adversaries who stand between you and your destiny!
The full core book will be a 368 page book packed with everything you need to roleplay in the Human Sphere and beyond!
Expect a huge range of supplements covering factions¸ campaigns¸ technology and more. It will also be supported by custom dice¸ floor tiles (though you do not need miniatures to play the game).