Venture City - A Superpunk Sourcebook for Fate Core
It’s not safe to venture into Venture City…
Take a trip to Venture City¸ a world of superpowers¸ villainous corporations¸ and ruthless gangs¸ set in a near-future where powers are for sale. From the corporate sponsored heroes to the supervillains in the news¸ and all the way down to the little guys who try to hide their powers¸ there are superheroes everywhere you see.
Bring them to your Fate Core table with Venture City¸ a 100-page supplement for Fate Core which includes both Venture City Stories and Venture City Powers¸ written by masterminds Brian Engard and Ed Turner.
Venture City requires Fate Core to play. Inside¸ you’ll find:
- An exciting new take on Fate-style superpowers¸ including suggestions on power suites
- A fully developed world full of rival factions¸ shady figures¸ and a variety of locations for the perfect showdown
- A simple system that uses issues to drive plot and gameplay
- A variety of pregenerated characters to drop into your campaigns
- A sample adventure—Nothing Ventured—plus a series of adventure seeds to help build a variety of campaign lengths
Pick a side¸ pay your bill¸ and power up!
This is an upgraded version of the previous Venture City Stories product¸ adding 70 more pages to expand into a sourcebook for building all sorts of superpowered characters. Includes a character sheet¸ and Venture City in PDF¸ mobi¸ and epub formats.