The RPG Zine 15: Hunting in the Dust¸ #iHunt in the 1930s
Hunting in the Dust is the fifteenth in a series of "Zine Supplements" for #iHunt: The RPG . Or as we'd like to call them¸ "Zupplements." It's also the first in our Season Three series of zupplements¸ each detailing a different decade of the 20th century in the world of #iHunt.
Inside¸ you'll find:
- A Brief History of Shit Being The Worst: A guide to the 1930s¸ some historical events¸ and hunter stunts to bring it home.
- Hunting in the Dust: Four new types of hunters for the period¸ and thoughts on how the hunt works in the era.
- Heist Generator: A gig generator for motivated entrepreneurs ready to relieve monsters of their cash.
- Monsters: Four new monsters¸ including three classic movie monsters¸ courtesy the public domain!
- It's Not What It Looks Like: The first episode script for a radio drama set in 1930s San Jenaro.