The Ministry - A World of Adventure for Fate Core
Welcome to the Ministry. The enemy is everywhere.
In 1958¸ a variety of aliens have been discovered on Earth. These aren’t the comical little green men of cheap science fiction stories; these aliens are diseases¸ mind-controllers¸ and shape-shifters. Various alien outbreaks have killed tens of thousands of people around the world¸ and aliens have tried to possess Josef Stalin¸ Jawaharlal Nehru¸ and (reportedly) Mao Zedong.
You are field agents of the Ministry of Rocketry¸ assigned to London to defend your people against the alien threat. Face off against implacable alien threats in The Ministry¸ a Fate World of Adventure by Jess Nevins.
The Ministry requires Fate Core to play. This 60-page supplement includes:
- Mechanical rules for alien infection and possession.
- Tools to help inject horror elements into your games¸ including a new dissonance mechanic.
- Mechanics for cities to reflect their individual identities¸ and to reflect the effects of an alien invasion or infection on individual locations.
- Rules for contests and conflicts between mobs.
- Stunts and weaponry ideas for aliens and Ministry characters.
- A sample adventure: Incident Harvest.
The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact¸ rich¸ affordable¸ gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon¸ be ready to run this evening.