Willow: Okay¸ that's a little blacker than I like my arts.
Anya: Oh¸ don't be such a wimp.
Okay¸ so you're not the one and only Slayer . . . whatever.
With ancient and powerful magicks on your side¸ you don't need to be able to bench press a car to fight evil with the best of them. Whether you're a witch¸ a warlock¸ a dabbler in the dark arts¸ a psychic or even a superscientist¸ you have powers granted to few mortals. 'Course¸ there's a potential downside . . . but bad stuff never happens to the good guys. Right?
Here you'll find all the info you need to master your powers and learn how to introduce the monsters to a world of magical hurt. Oh¸ and there's also some talk of the dark side . . . just in case . . .
The Magic Box is a supplement for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplaying game. In it¸ you will find:
* A history of magic and the supernatural in the Buffyverse
* New character creation ideas¸ Qualities and Drawbacks¸ and more character Archetypes for witches¸ warlocks¸ psychics and other users of arcane arts
* Descriptions and stats for rituals and items of mystical power from the BtVS TV show as well as a few never seen before
* Expanded rules for creating new spells and magical ‘talismens . . . mans . . . talisguys’
* Details on psychic powers and other paranormal abilities
* A complete Episode featuring a monster that only powerful magic can vanquish