Advanced Squad Leader 1: Solitaire ASL
für [Gesellschaftsspiele - Brett]
|Hinweis: Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr auf Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit!
|Dieses Produkt bestellen bei|
Weitere Bezugsquellen für Bücher und Rollenspielprodukte sind die Rollenspiel-Händler Tellurian, NewWorlds,
* 260 1/2 Counters laminated on both sides (1 sheet)
* 14 Solitaire Missions
* 4 8 1/2x11 Generation cards
* 1 11 x 17 Basic Tables card
* ASL Chapter S (Solitaire) + divider
SOLITAIRE ASL has numerous charts and tables for generating enemy units¸ random events and mapboard configurations. The highly detailed and historically accurate unit activation tables are arranged on various full-color nationality cards - one each for the Americans¸ Russians and Germans¸ allowing you to play any one of these three sides against the other. As the German¸ you can also fight against partisans.
Unknown enemy units are represented on the mapboard by the presence of Suspect ? markers - which¸ when rolled for generation¸ can turn out to be a complete dummy or a very nasty surprise. Furthermore¸ at the start of each Player Turn a random event can occur¸ which can bring much-needed reinforcements to your hard-pressed troops - or spell disaster to them!
SOLITAIRE ASL does not use already-published ASL scenarios. Instead¸ it includes 14 solitaire-only missions. Each mission¸ however¸ is infinitely replayable. In fact¸ the board configuration is unlikely to ever be the same¸ as the actual mapboards used are determined randomly before each mission. The missions run the gamut from offensive to defensive actions¸ and even include a chance meeting of patrols.
Some of the missions are...
* BESIEGED: Your company is in hedgehog defensive positions in a small village - being attacked on three sides by an enemy force of unknown strength. And the enemy wont be easily turned away!
* THE BRIDGE: Your men have been charged with guarding an important bridge until the last friendly troops have safely retreated across it. Then youre to blow it up - all in the face of an advancing enemy.
* RECON: Your company¸ reinforced with several temporarily attached reconnaissance vehicles¸ must advance into unknown terrain. Its your job to pinpoint enemy weaknesses and strengths.
SASL also has a highly detailed¸ fully integrated Campaign Game system. Follow the progress of your historically based American¸ German or Russian infantry company throughout the length of WW2. Your companys month-to-month OB is determined by your
surviving units and any replacements received. Leader promotion¸ squad Battle-Hardening and weapon replacement (on an historical schedule) are all possible.
SOLITAIRE ASL is not a complete game. Ownership of ASL¸ BEYOND VALOR and YANKS is required. SOLITAIRE ASL contains no mapboards; ownership of all non-desert mapboards of the ASL system is recommended to make full use of this system.