Tac Air: The Game of Modern Air-Land Battles in Germany
für [Gesellschaftsspiele - Brett]
|Hinweis: Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr auf Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit!
|Dieses Produkt bestellen bei|
Weitere Bezugsquellen für Bücher und Rollenspielprodukte sind die Rollenspiel-Händler Tellurian, NewWorlds,
* Over 500 Die-Cut Multi-Color Counters.
* A Colorful 22x32 Mapboard.
* 1 Basic Rules Folder.
* 1 Battle Manual.
* 2 Game Cards.
* 2 Player Cards.
* 2 Organization Cards.
* 2 Dice.
* Graduated Scenario Sizes! Enjoy a choice of thirteen scenarios (separate games that can be played with these rules) that vary greatly in size and playing time. First¸ there are skirmishes involving a few brigades or regiments and a handful of fighter-bombers that can be played on a portion of the mapboard in a few hours. Then¸ battles involving larger forces such as the United States 1st Armored Division¸ the West German 12th Panzer Division¸ the Soviet 6th Guards Tank Division and a rich array of modern aircraft such as the American A-10¸ F-15¸ F-16 and F-111¸ the West German F-4F and Alpha Jet¸ the Canadian CF-18 and the Soviet MiG-27¸ MiG-29 and Su-24. Last¸ but certainly not least¸ a long and massive conflict that covers the entire map.
* Unique Game System! In TAC AIR¸ air operations are covered in detail; air-to-air combats¸ close-air support and interdiction missions with conventional or standoff weapons¸ Wild Weasel and electronic warfare missions¸ reconnaissance flights and deadly networks of surface-to-air missiles. Ground operations are not slighted either. There are ground combats between armored and mechanized units¸ helicopter gunships¸ paratroopers and airmobile forces¸ deadly artillery barrages and counterbattery fire¸ command control and supply considerations¸ electronic jamming and more. In short¸ a complete modern combined arms air-land battle!
* Complex Concepts - Playable Mechanics! The four-page Basic Rules allow players to quickly start playing the game and mastering the system. Later¸ the Advanced and Optional Rules can be added as desired to allow players to choose the levels of complexity and detail that THEY enjoy.